- Buying the correct size it's very important! Try as much as possible to choose your pair considering height and weight. If you are in between sizes, buy the next size up instead of the smaller size.
- In place of pulling the tights all the way up from your toes, try bunching up each leg of the tights accordion-style in your hands before the slide in your foot. Then delicately unroll the tights onto your legs.
- Some lotion cream applied on your feet and legs, just before you were them will help to prevent runs and extend the life of your tights.
- Your nails can damage your tights when you are putting them on, remove, or just grab them from your storage place. If you don't want to wear a pair of hosiery gloves, make sure your nails have no rough edges.
- Handwash is always better for your tights than using washing machine of course!Well if you have to do it on the washing machine, just make sure that you use a delicate cycle with a mild detergent and gentle spin. Also, consider using one of those lingerie bags.Let them hang dry.